Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Virginia Reeves Cartridge Worlds, Fair Oaks, CA (hip)

Thank you for last night! I have to admit it was difficult for me to let go and let someone manipulate the most sensitive parts of the hurting parts of my body. But I trusted Mike. You told me what to expect the next 24 hours, and it has been exactly that. I left my car parked at Cartridge World and walked to my car, just across Madison Avenue. I didn’t even get to the corner to cross the street when my eyes were tearing-up and I wanted to cry! I tried to get a handle on my emotion when it hit me! 

My hip injury happened in 2002. Since then I have had the feeling that my right hip was guiding, or dragging my left hip forward. Last night, my left hip was the one that was moving forward. My right followed. It was powerful! My bed is high, and it was not difficult to get in it. It was not painful to turn over on each side. I didn’t feel the need to put a pillow between my knees to “equal” my hips. My left hip didn’t hurt while I slept on it. My ears didn’t scream so loud and my heart felt less stress. What did happen was my dreams!! I am a dreamer, but never so vivid in color or meaning. I dreamed I was on a Dr, Suess theme park, and The Cat In The Hat was poking fun at me. It was very strange. Today I moved around lovely. When I got home I took Spencer for a walk from Fair Oaks, to Citrus Heights, to Carmichael and back to Fair Oaks. Probably six blocks. But he is happy again.

Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment