Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Gina, UK (FMS, ME)

I’d like to say thank you for the study you did on Bowen & FMS. It appreciate that it was a massive commitment on your part & I’m sure it will benefit many across the world. I have been receiving Bowen for about 5 months for ME and FMS, from the start of my friend’s Bowen training and she was so pleased when I found your study. She passed it onto her fellow students & teacher. I’m so impressed with Bowen that I’d like to train to be a therapist one day, when I am well enough. What I’d like to ask is, whether you would consider doing an update say at one and 2 years on, and longer if possible. The reason for this request is so that your fellow therapists can see what sort of maintenance programme is needed, and very importantly, clients would like to know the results are long term. ME & FMS, as you know, are fluctuating illnesses

No comments:

Post a Comment