Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Jeanne Schubring, Office Manager, Citrus Heights, CA (neck & shoulder pain relief after just ONE session)

I just wanted you to know how pleased I am with the results of the Bowen therapy I had on Saturday. My neck and shoulders have not felt this good in 18 months… I can turn my head a lot further than I could previously. The knots and pinching are gone. I am very pleased with the results. I have to tell you about my left thumb… on Sunday, the “inside” of my thumb was totally burning and on fire all day… painful. Monday rolls around and it’s much better. It was amazing to me - wondering what the heck was going on inside. I had been going to the chiropractor for the 4 pinched nerves in my neck… and now I wish I had known about Bowen Therapy as I would have been knocking on your door a long time ago! Thanks a lot!

After two treatments:

Kathy and Mike – I have to write you again to tell you how pleased I am with the results of my therapy… I cannot believe it, but my left thumb that has been paining me for years… and which pain I have been trying to ignore all of these years… is totally gone when my thumb is at rest… and with certain movements, there is a little pain left, but the pain is not at all like it was. It is just totally amazing to me… I keep waiting for it to hurt more, and it doesn't!! Anyway, just wanted you to know again what you all ready know… Bowen Therapy works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment