Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Paul Savage, MSOD, Management Consultant/Executive Coach, Citrus Heights, CA (shoulder, tendonitis)

I had more than one ailment when I first came in. One shoulder was stiffened up and had limited range of motion. Painting the ceiling was extremely painful. I had been seeing a deep-tissue massage therapist for months with little impact on that problem. After one treatment with Mike, it started to clear up dramatically. After the second treatment, the problem was completely cleared. The other issue I faced was tendonitis in my knees. Nothing I tried helped. It took several sessions with Mike, but I’ve seen a dramatic improvement, and I’m usually completely pain-free. I’m completely sold on Bowen Therapy! It is painless and totally non-invasive. Plus, the environment at Fair Oaks Bowen Therapy is very relaxing and enjoyable. I recommend them with no reservation!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice post. I have been wondering about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will certainly be subscribing to your blog.

    Talent Management Software

    ReplyDelete