Tuesday, April 14, 2015

George Beach (Was very anxious for me to get his testimonial posted! Here you go George!)

A HOLE IN ONE! 

For 3 months I had done heavy landscaping that tightened my back muscles. Muscle pain progressed such that I couldn't pursue my retirement hobby of golf. Through a chance golf course meeting with Mike McGee, Mike gave me a 45 minute Bowenwork session. Amazingly, I walked away with absolutely no further pain. That was five months ago and I have not had a single episode of recurring pain! To my delight I have not only resumed golfing but have added flexibility and yardage to my game – and a Hole-in-One!

I had two followup sessions to improve my flexibility for golf. During the last session, without Mike having knowledge of a car accident injury I had 15 years ago, he addressed my neck area. For nine months after the accident I was given extensive physical therapy for a serious whiplash injury. Upon completion of therapy I was told I would have to live the rest of my life with a “grinding” sensation in my neck during movement of my head. The day after Mike’s session, all of the neck grinding sensation disappeared and hasn’t returned. That was 3 months ago – Bowenwork is simply amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment