Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Dottie Phelps, Sacramento (chronic pain, TMJ, migraines, depression, range of motion)

I can’t believe how great I feel. My chronically painful neck, shoulders, back due to muscle tension is completely gone on 1st day of treatment. I can actually touch my chin to my chest! My right arm was painful at the joints, muscles and I had a throbbing pain. I had this for 3 months and used a splint. Was told it is neurological. On 1st day of treatment, 100% better. I cried with relief. I didn’t know how much pain I was living with and how much of my happiness I’d lost. I’m now 3 weeks into treatment and still pain free and with excellent range of motion! My body feels 15 years younger as does my energy and out look on life. My depression is less and you gave me back “me.” Also, my TMJ of 22 years is greatly improved. The clicking stopped and the throbbing muscle tension is about 90% gone. Now the chronic headaches are gone. I used to get them 2 times a week with migraines monthly. Hooray!

Forever Thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment