Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Stacey (extreme back pain and asthma)

If you are on the fence about whether you want to try Bowen or if it will work for you – I am here to tell you IT REALLY DOES WORK.

For the past year I have been experiencing intense lower back and hip pain. No matter what I was doing, I was in pain almost continuously. Ibuprofen was no longer working and Norco only provided partial relief. What I needed was a miracle…and I got it at Fair Oaks Bowen Therapy.

I had never considered Bowen, because frankly I had I heard of it before. It was only through a co-worker’s experience at Fair Oaks Bowen Therapy that I found out about the technique, and it was my own experience that made me realize how truly powerful the Bowen technique is. I can only describe it as MAGIC. I have only had two sessions thus far and my body is healing and definitely improving every day.

I could barely walk the day of my first appointment because I was in such pain with my back. Mike assured me he would have me feeling better before I left…and I thought he was crazy. But he was right. By the time I left that day Mike had me walking laps through the halls of their office and now, two weeks later, I hardly have any pain at all in my lower back. Additionally Mike is using the technique to treat my asthma which I have suffered with severely the past several years. As a result of my asthma, my lung capacity has been limited, only allowing even a deep breath to go as far as my chest. After my treatment I was able to breathe all the way down to my diaphragm! Wow…I didn’t know that was possible.

I definitely hit the jackpot the day I walked into Fair Oaks Bowen Therapy. Bowen is amazing…and so are Mike and Kathy. They welcomed me into their office like I was part of their family. I highly recommend this technique for anyone that is suffering with pain. And be sure to tell them Stacey sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment